Jobs + Internships
We have no open positions at this time.
The Museum currently accepts internship applicants year round. Please see the following listings and direct your inquiry accordingly.
Gallery Merchandise Intern
The Gallery Store Intern will provide on-the-floor support in helping with sales, merchandising, display and researching new consignment items. This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience working within a museum and a gallery store carrying locally, nationally, and internationally recognized artist.
- Retail or gallery experience in sales.
- Knowledge of craft processes.
- Experience in handling consignment.
- Experience with craft (making or selling) or merchandising and display is desirable.
16 hours a week (some flexibility in scheduling can be accommodated)
Course credit is available upon request for graduate and undergraduates levels.
- Resume or CV
- Cover letter
A brief response to the following questions that is no more than two pages:
1. Why are you interested in this position?
2. What makes you an ideal candidate?
3. Provide an example of a project relevant to the position
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
The Museum of Contemporary Craft welcomes the support of volunteers who want to give back to the community by sharing their time and energy. Volunteers are accepted on a rolling basis as needed.